PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As a product development engineer you have a thorough understanding of molecules, materials, ingredients and its application in our world. You know what customers want and understand how to translate this into specifications for the R&D team. Managing expectations and bringing innovation to the market makes you get up in the morning.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As product development engineer you are part of a R&D team which is responsible for the next generation of products. You are a goal-focused individual who is knowledgeable in product development and work in close co-operation with the R&D team manufacturing and the business department. The Product Development Engineer will develop products according to customer’s expectation and manages a variety of projects of significant size and complexity simultaneously. The Product Development Engineer applies scientific knowledge and experience to solve a wide range of problems where creativity, insight and adaptability are required. Needless to say, you have leadership and communication skills needed to achieve the goal of our client.
| What do we expect from you?
- a Master or PhD degree in a chemical engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- a minimum of 5 years experience as R&D or process development engineer
- the ability to act as advocate and translate needs into technical targets or translate technical benefits into simple language that the (internal) customer understands.
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work with different stakeholders by applying your excellent communication skills. Both internally and externally.
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality.
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2. Fluent in German could be an advantage.
- Travelling, as part of your project, is no issue for you.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a large variety of projects at different customers and industries.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.