Do you want to improve and innovate process systems while working with a team? Are you a dynamic engineer who’s able to coordinate and manage people towards excellence? If you describe yourself that way, join TMC, where you’ll find all of the above in a rewarding environment.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- You are responsible for guiding, coordinating, implementing and evaluating improvement projects with relation to manufacturing processes.
- You are the main lead in all process innovations and renovations to ensure quality and time to market.
- You are responsible for pointing out structural problems and bottlenecks in the processes
- You are a strong believer in securing product and process knowledge within the organization.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a PhD or engineering degree in industrial, mechanical, chemical, bio and process engineering.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Life Sciences or the food industry on a technological level.
- You are familiar with Lean, Six Sigma.
- You have had a first experience with project management.
- You have a good knowledge of production equipment, production processes and products.
- You are flexible, social and result-oriented.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch/French.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Lotte Van Dijck
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)488 24 38 36