PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As Process Development Engineer (NPI) you will be responsible for the introduction and industrialization of new processes from R&D into the production organization.
You will define design for assembly and design for manufacturing guidelines, support and advise on experiments in the context of process / product development and release processes, equipment and tools.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related. You will be part of a multidisciplinary project team.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Physics, Chemical or equivalent.
- Experience with introducing new processes (industrialization phase).
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as process engineer in multidisciplinary complex projects.
- Experience in applying Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma in process development and process improvement.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
- Natural curiosity for new process technologies and developments.
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
- Flexible and willing to travel occasionally.
- Project location: South of the Netherlands
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
The industrialization of a new product or process determines how successful the launch will be and in these days First Time Right has become more important than ever before. Good preparation is therefore an absolute must and that’s where the NPI professional adds value.
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with all the stakeholders involved. We work to exceed our customers’ expectations, focusing energy and expertise in all the stages of bringing a new product to market: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI. Most of our projects occur in high-tech machinery, process industry, automotive, semicon and the healthtech industry.