POWERTRAIN CONTROL ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC is looking for a Powertrain Control Engineer who is experienced in complex powertrain technologies and their future challenges, ranging from novel high-efficient combustion engine concepts to battery and fuel cell electrification. You are working in a multidisciplinary team, with focus on develop, design and release activities to ensure that the engineering outputs for Powertrain systems meet the quality, reliability, performance and cost expectations. Including: transmissions, drive and steer axles, tires and rims and electric drive systems. Furthermore, you will play a key role in strengthening and further building on the position in the automotive industry of our customer.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in the area of vehicle powertrain systems;
- Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant field, such as electrical engineering or automotive engineering;
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience;
- Based on your education and professional experience you recognize the key trends and developments in powertrain technologies and recognize how to apply those to client problems;
- You have technical knowledge in the field of control systems, using Matlab/Simulink;
- You are an effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition;
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner;
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English;
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a science and technology company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!