MEDIOR/SENIOR IC VALIDATION ENGINEER
TMC Electronics is looking for a Medior or Senior IC validation engineer to support our client's team working on post-silicon validation of complex ICs. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC Electronics is looking for an experienced IC validation engineer. You will be working on post silicon validation of complex analog mixed-signal or RF IC’s. You are able to define the validation strategy, develop automated validation systems, perform IC (system) validation, report results, manage external suppliers for goods and services and provide documentation and reports. You will work closely with other disciplines (like software, IC design, marketing and sales, quality engineering, test and product engineering).
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- B.Sc. or an M.Sc. degree in a relevant technical specialism like Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years (medior) / 8+ years (senior) of experience in validation of complex electronic systems from definition of validation strategy to delivery of reports
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience in automotive, medical or other regulated domains would be a strong plus
- ISTQB certification would be a plus
- Experience with development and/or reviewing of PCBs would be a plus
- Ability to understand and speak Dutch would be a plus
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are experts in the one or more areas that the world of electronics and embedded software has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximum satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team in which new members soon feel at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 30 90 58 99