TMC Mechatronics is looking for an experienced engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art high tech and automotive technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
In the role of Mechatronics Engineer you are able to have a good overview of complex, highly accurate control systems. These systems can have a broad range, varying from automotive vehicles to robotics or semi-con machinery. Together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you play a crucial role in getting these systems to the required performance, by understanding the controls of such systems and looking for the best solutions within those boundaries. This requires broad orientation, conceptual skills and a “can do” mentality. Flexibility in thinking and persistence is also required.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· MSc Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, with specialization in (system) control;
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant industry experience (high tech or automotive);
· Technical knowledge in the field of control systems, using Matlab/Simulink;
· An effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition;
· Broad system and integration knowledge;
· Good communication skills and speak/write fluently English;
· Speaking Dutch is a plus!
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a science and technology company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Rob van den Nieuwenhof
Director Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 51 60 10 86