MATHEMATICIAN - MATHEMATICAL RESEARCHER
In this position you will be responsible for identifying, designing and implementing relevant new metrics and algorithms, as well as new measurement functions, with optimum performance characteristics using raw acquisitions. Therefore, you will be contributing to the invention of new products providing state-of-the-art expertise in Mathematical optimization, Image and Signal Processing, Ultrasound/Acoustic Simulations, and Machine Learning.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
In this position you will be responsible for identifying, designing and implementing relevant new metrics and algorithms, as well as new measurement functions, with optimum performance characteristics using raw acquisitions. Therefore, you will be contributing to the invention of new products providing state-of-the-art expertise in Mathematical optimization, Image and Signal Processing, Ultrasound/Acoustic Simulations and Machine Learning.
- Design and realize fully functional proof-of-concept subsystems on the edge of system specifications, costs and project planning;
- Propose physical/optical and mathematical models, image processing algorithms, calibrations which enable and improve semiconductor metrology solutions beyond the optical resolution limit;
- Collaborate with the research department and product applications groups to actively contribute to the invention of new products;
- Contribute to the technical and competence roadmaps for Image & Signal Processing and stay abreast of the latest developments in your field of expertise.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You have a Ph.D. or equivalent level of education in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Physics or Applied Mathematics and furthermore, you have:
- A solid experience of >5 years in mathematical optimization, acoustic metrology and imaging, signal processing, and machine learning is required;
- Experience in mathematical and physical modeling, numerical methods, algorithm design and implementation;
- Affinity with statistical parameter estimation techniques;
- The ability to communicate crystal clearly on the mathematical principles, algorithm solutions and physical models to stakeholders, without omitting the essentials.
You are able to drive creative solutions and are decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous environment. You are also a team worker with a pragmatic approach and pro-active attitude, which results in focus and a ‘can do’ spirit.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70