MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - SMART INDUSTRY
Are you always looking ahead? And are you looking for a technical key-role within Manufacturing and the Smart Industry development? If so, we’ve got a challenging opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary team! By doing so you’ll be increasing your market value and grow an attractive & future-proof profile in the technological sector.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
In the technical oriented region Eindhoven, we see our clients putting Smart Industry high on the agenda. As a result, the demand on knowledge and support on various related topics like automation & operational excellence increases. At TMC we believe it’s the people that drive technological innovations: that’s where you come in!
As Manufacturing Engineer – Smart Industry you focus mainly on the connection between production, automation, data, organization & people. You’ll use your unique skillset to work on client specific product- & production process projects. You’re working on building and enforcing bridges between R&D, production, the shop-floor and management. You are designing and releasing state-of-the-art implementations and changes that’ll help our clients to take the next steps in their journey.
Within TMC the ‘Smart Industry Taskforce’ is a new initiative, we’re actively working on multi-disciplinary knowledge sharing and competence development. As a result a tailor made Smart Industry training program has been established:
- Theoretical training on the most current Smart Industry topics.
- External practical training in our industry partner’s field lab.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An engineer with passion for new things and Smart Industry;
- Bachelor- or Master Degree in Mechanical-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience;
- Mandatory language skills: Dutch and English;
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma;
- Stakeholder’s management, change management & relationship builder.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Please only apply for this role if you are a Dutch speaking candidate
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 20 73 68 73