LEAD TEST ENGINEER - PHILIPS
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a Lead Test Engineer you have the opportunity to:
Work at Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT): a strong market leader in its field. Your work delivers a valuable contribution since you verify and validate the development deliverables in a project.
It is your chance to take the initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application and marketing). Why should you join Philips?
In this position you are a part of:
The Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT). Within Philips Healthcare in Best, this unit is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. a dotter treatment).The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and universities. Philips Healthcare develops and manufactures world-class medical products. One of its success products is the Allura Xper and recently released Azurion X-ray scanner. The scanners are key in the treatment of Cardio vascular diseases.
You will be contributing to a team responsible for developing the software of the graphical user interaction. Delivering high quality X-ray images in real-time is essential for this application.
You will be working closely with the Integration; Test Manager Software, Test Engineers, System Integrators and Software Engineers.
You are responsible for:
- Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system;
- Design, review, execute and report well-founded test phase plans, test designs and test cases;
- Reporting of test progress during daily standups and to the Integration;
- Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side;
- Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view;
- Analyze field problem reports and check for flaws in the used test approach, improve where necessary.
| What do we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive test skills, coaches/leads colleague test engineers;
- Formulating proposals for improvements in domain and competence area; take initiatives both in current project team issues and in domain issues;
- Creating major impact in the project with respect to test strategy choices and validation decisions;
- Enforces test approach within development;
- 3-5 year experience in development and testing;
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Takes personal ownership for own deliverables in terms of content, quality and time;
- Feels committed to agreed team deliverables.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Robin van de Linde
Tel: +31 6 11 81 24 99