JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C++ - MONTREAL
If you are passionate about project in aerospace where you can put into execution your software development skills with C++ while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a Software Engineer you will be designing, developing and testing a software program, to be integrated into a data acquisition and control system used in an aircraft engine. You will be developing in a system based on the aeronautic and aerospace industries. You will also collaborate with internal teams to deliver software that respects high quality aeronautic norms and standards. The software is developed mainly in C++ and other Object-Oriented languages, so a relevant experience with this technical language is necessary.
| What do we expect from you?
- You hold a bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering;
- Must have good knowledge of object-oriented language: C++;
- Familiar with other Object-Oriented programming languages, UML, C++ or C#.NET in MS Windows environment;
- Expertise in Graphical User Interface development; an asset;
- Familiar with Aeronautic Software development an asset;
- Experience in Aircraft systems is a key asset;
- You must have excellent English communication skills written and spoken;
- French working knowledge would be an asset.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032