Junior Design Engineer
Would you like to be part of the mechanical innovation and produce world’s devices in an environment where your investment is rewarded? Then, TMC is made for you!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- You study plans for the upcoming generation of projects.
- You carry out various engineering responsibilities such as mechanical design, 3D design and detail drawing to ensure that the product and/or the system meet the client’s expectations.
- You develop all mechanical components, machines, mechanisms or test equipment related to the field you work in.
- You deliver prototypes and perform the test procedures to validate the expected results.
- You consult with your team during product manufacturing, advise them on the design specification and provide assistance when required.
- You attend the meeting to provide progress reports, obtain updates on the project, strategize on steps for following weeks and acquire information for your own progress.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. in Mechanics or Electromechanics.
- You have less than 2 years of experience and you are eager to work on mechanical projects.
- You are fond of engineering design and open to many fields.
- You have a good knowledge of CAD program such as CatiaV5, Solidworks, Creo or Autocad.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical, result driven and problem solving mindset.
- You are thrilled to work in a consultancy firm with a unique business model: Employeneurship.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84