JUNIOR BUSINESS MANAGER - ZAVENTEM
Are you a true entrepreneur, eager to develop and manage your own business unit within TMC? Contact us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- Build up a business strategy with your cells director
- Create and develop your own entity to your image according to your aspirations and your interests
- Develop and manage your customer portfolio
- Identify and recruit the engineers and scientists who will join your team
- Manage your team of consultants (career management, monitoring and coaching)
- Manage your budget and finances related to the task at hand
It's up to you to build your business unit and make it a challenge to reflect your ideal company image!
| What do we expect from you?
- Graduate of a Master in Business, Economics, Management or Sciences
- Your route includes at least one of the following 3 points:
- Previous experience as a Business Manager within a consulting firm
- A first international experience
- A first entrepreneurial experience or a strong involvement in a university or sports association
- You speak fluently French or Dutch, English is a must
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you like to work independently while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and experienced team
- Organized and rigorous, you are force of proposal as much at the level of the commercial management as the management
- Open and dynamic, you are a go-getter and have a sense of challenge
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer challenging and stimulating work environment in which all of our employees can be the directors of their own career.
Advantages from our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Responsibility of employees for their personal and professional development: guaranteed training budget and individualized coaching for all
- Total transparency and revaluation of our consultants' salaries: this is called profit sharing
- A philosophy centered on the real needs of our consultants: a turnover <10%
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertises (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- An efficient management culture with an horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Managing an autonomous team of entrepreneurs that adds value to your projects
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Total freedom in the choice of its commercial strategy
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- International training in The Netherlands
- All the advantages of a large group (pension, Health Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on the performance of your business unit and the possibility of having a guaranteed variable in the first year (based on your previous experiences)
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 486 83 68 03