ITC Support Engineer - Pittsburgh
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Testing and Commissioning Engineering while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Assist the Test Engineer in performing and executing lab and/or site testing activities according to thetest plan and test procedures. Perform delegated testing activities.
Ensure all hardware and software performs according to the relevant test specification. Understand test specifications, drawings, basic schematics and wiring diagrams. Perform a variety of electrical, mechanical and electromechanical inspections/tests for checking the product characteristics. Assist the Test Engineer in troubleshooting and fault-finding board cards replacement, connectors replacement, wiring testing and crimping, etc.
Record detected faults and report any defects or deviations from the specification. Utilize experience, select the best means to inspect and test in the most efficient manner. Record inspection/test results and test configuration. Utilize engineering drawings, bill of material and technical specifications.
Meet scheduled requirements on own initiative and report when schedules are not achievable. Maintain an acceptable level of quality in performing assigned tasks. Inspect own work for accuracy, completeness and compliance to requirements. Utilize semi-automatic test tools, electronic and electronic and mechanical measuring/test equipment and fixtures. Perform routine maintenance, tools set-up and programming
| What do we expect from you?
- 3-5 ans xp
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, power distribution and electrical control system is preferable.
- Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
- Knowledge of High-medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation.
- Knowledge of installation, testing and commissioning activities.
- Knowledge of digital protection relays.
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to theindividual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994