ITC OFFICE ENGINEER - NEW YORK
As an ITC Office Engineer with TMC, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology implementation’s projects for the Transportation Industry while having the possibility to put into action your entrepreneurial mindset.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As an ITC Office Engineer you will Install, test and debugged Central Control (Office) solution in accordance to the Design created by Engineering and approved by the customer. To interface with the customer to plan the activities and train the customer representatives on-job how to operate the system. To be a local support for the first level issues on the Office. In this activity it is necessary to have a good knowledge of ATS (Automatic Train Supervision) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and railway signaling solutions such as PTC (Positive Train Control) to better integrate the Office.
- Reviews technical specifications, drawings, PVI (Product Version Information), FMI (Field Modification Instructions) and TCA (Temporary Change Authorization) to understand, install, test standalone and integrated the Office system on the LIRR/MNR 20 % PTC project;
- To execute him(her)self and support Test Engineers and the Rail Road personal on creating test scenarios, assigning routes to 20 % test and validate the PTC solution;
- To execute Tests (PICO, SIT, FAT, Site Functional Tests and Demonstration tests with customer), demonstrates and documents engineering designs, develops system test procedures, participates in design reviews internally and with customers;
- Generates Test Reports, Status Reports, KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Understands and interfaces with AWTS and MPR systems Maintains Design Manuals for designated cognizant topics. To log variances (bugs) on the proper database RTC 20% providing enough information and data logs to allow Engineering to reproduce and solve those issues.
| What do we expect from you?
- BSc degree, MBA or PhD graduate;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work with ATS/Office or SCADA experience;
- Experience as a Project Management;
- Knowledge of Positive Train Control rules;
- Electrical schematics design knowledge – an Asset;
- Software programming knowledge – an Asset;
- Knowledge of IEC 61850 and EC 60870-5-104 protocol, – an Asset;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.