Image Processing Data Scientist
In this position you will be responsible for identifying, designing and implementing relevant new metrics and algorithms, as well as new measurement functions, with optimum performance characteristics using raw acquisitions. Therefore, you will be contributing to the invention of new products providing state-of-the-art expertise in Mathematical optimization, Image and Signal Processing and Machine Learning.
As an image processing data scientist, you will
- Design and realize fully functional proof-of-concept subsystems on the edge of system specifications, costs and project planning;
- Propose physical/optical and mathematical models, image processing algorithms, calibrations which enable and improve semiconductor metrology solutions beyond the optical resolution limit
- Collaborate with the research department and product applications groups to actively contribute to the invention of new products;
- Contribute to the technical and competence roadmaps for Image & Signal Processing and stay abreast of the latest developments in your field of expertise.
You have a Ph.D. or equivalent level of education in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Physics or Applied Mathematics and furthermore, you have:
- A solid experience of >3 years in mathematical optimization, image & signal processing, machine learning is required.
- Experience in mathematical and physical modeling, numerical methods, algorithm design and implementation.
- Affinity with statistical parameter estimation techniques.
- The ability to communicate crystal clearly on the mathematical principles, algorithm solutions and physical models to stakeholders, without omitting the essentials.
You are able to drive creative solutions and are decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous environment and you are a team worker with a pragmatic approach and pro-active attitude, which results in focus and a ‘can do’ spirit.
What you can expect of TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, among which are:
- A permanent contract;
- market level salary, based on education and experience;
- individual profit sharing;
- a personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- personal control of your secondary benefits;
- collective health insurance;
- travel compensation;
- a platform to share knowledge with peers;
- involvement in the development of the company;
- cool projects.
Expertise Data Scientist
TMC Data Science is looking for people who are inspired by the TMC Employeneur model and who are looking to develop their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
TMC Employeneurship Model
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.