HEAVY DUTY COMBUSTION CONTROL ENGINEER
HEAVY DUTY COMBUSTION CONTROL ENGINEER
For our customer we looking for a medior engineer who will work in our customer’s international team of Combustion Control and Modeling scientists. You have an excellent knowledge of controls applied for model-based development of complex dynamic products or systems. (Robotics, Wafer Stepper Technology). You are aware of the recent trends and developments in this field and can help translate client needs into working systems and solutions.
You will be working in a wide range of projects ranging from projects for (international) B2B customers to (European) research projects that further strengthen our customer’s knowledge base.
The departments core competence is model-based research and development to support the research and development of advanced combustions controls. The focus is on developing models that support the development and optimization of powertrain control systems that optimize overall system performance using (virtual) sensors and model (predictive) control strategies based on combined emission and energy management concepts.
WE ARE LOOKING FORYou have a Master’s degree or PHD in a relevant field, for example Mechanical Engineering or Automotive engineering. You should be an effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- You have a broad technical knowledge on control tools that are commonly used by the automotive industry (Matlab / Simulink )
- You have experience in direct interactions with (international) customers and can help translate their needs into services and solutions.
- Knowledge on heavy duty diesel engines, combustion processes, and the experience with combustion engine software is an advantage.
- You should be an effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition.
- You should be willing to develop your knowledge on combustion control technologies and enjoy developing innovative solutions to technically challenging problems and have the right mix of intellectual curiosity and practical pragmatism.
- You should be willing to occasionally travel to international customers.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You should be willing to develop your knowledge on combustion control technologies and enjoy developing innovative solutions to technically challenging problems and have the right mix of intellectual curiosity and practical pragmatism.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMCThe TMC employeneur model is unique in the sense that is gives our employees a lot of freedom and control of their own personal and technical ambition. Together with the staff and colleagues within TMC we will provide you with all the training and coaching you need to define your own personal career path and follow it. This means tailor made 1-on-1 coaching, technical training and a broad network within the TMC organization. Why? Because our customers depend on us to facilitate them with:
- Technical experts with an independent attitude
- Professional communicators
- Pro-active team players
- In-depth knowledge, but also broad interests
- Long term focus and stability
TMC Mechatronics is active in the domains of high tech (production) equipment and automotive technology. There our Employeneurs work in the research and development departments, ranging from junior engineers to experienced architects and project leaders. We work for all research institutes, big OEM’s and supply chain partners in these domains, throughout the Netherlands. We have around 60 Employeneurs working at around 20 different companies, adding value and helping our customers reaching their deadlines and developing great products. In the same time, this network of colleagues gives great insight and shares knowledge so as an engineer we know where the most interesting projects are to be found.