HARDWARE TEST ENGINEER - MOnTREAL
If you are passionate about project in aerospace where you can put into execution your skills in hardware validation and verification while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspriations, join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a Hardware Test Engineer, you will work closely with the other team members and with the production team on the hardware validation and verification test of the equipment. You will review the test setup and procedures using DO-254 guildelines. You will perform hardware verification and provide test reports. You will also perform PSpice simulation. You will also create qualification test procedures according to DO-160G.
| What do we expect from you?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Hardware Engeineering or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of significant experience with 3 years of hardware testing experience;
- Experience in hardware engineering techniques and hardware testing practices;
- Significant experience with DO-254 and DO-160G an Asset
- Experience with OrCAD and PSpice;
- Ability to to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong writing skills in English;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French an Asset
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032