| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As Equipment Engineer (NPI) it’s your responsibility to contribute in the specification, development, implementation, validation, integration, maintenance and finally breakdown of complex production machinery and equipment.
In a multidisciplinary team you are specialist in your competence field and determine the technical specification in close cooperation with your suppliers and (internal) customers. You will ensure that the equipment will meet the requirements, such as productivity, quality & safety. As a spider in the web, you’re in the lead for the project progress & deliverables and keep all stakeholders closely involved.
The environment can be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing or Process Industry environment.
- Preferably you have Equipment Engineering experience (including a valid VCA-VOL certificate, ATEX and CE marking).
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
- Project location: Eindhoven region.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
The industrialization of a new product or process determines how successful the launch will be and in these days First Time Right has become more important than ever before. Good preparation is therefore an absolute must and that’s where the NPI professional adds value.
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with all the stakeholders involved. We work to exceed our customers’ expectations, focusing energy and expertise in all the stages of bringing a new product to market: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI. Most of our projects occur in high-tech machinery, process industry, automotive, semicon and the health-tech industry.