It’s your responsibility to contribute in the specification, development, implementation, validation, integration, maintenance and finally breakdown of complex production machinery and equipment.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As Equipment Engineer (NPI) it’s your responsibility to contribute in the specification, development, implementation, validation, integration, maintenance and finally breakdown of complex production machinery and equipment.
In a multidisciplinary team you are specialist in your competence field and determine the technical specification in close cooperation with your suppliers and (internal) customers. You will ensure that the equipment will meet the requirements, such as productivity, quality & safety. As a spider in the web, you’re in the lead for the project progress & deliverables and keep all stakeholders closely involved.
The environment can be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related.
| What do we expect from you?
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing or Process Industry environment.
- Preferably you have Equipment Engineering experience (including a valid VCA-VOL certificate, ATEX and CE marking).
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
- Project location: Eindhoven region.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with all the stakeholders involved. We work to exceed our customers’ expectations, focusing energy and expertise in all the stages of bringing a new product to market: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI. Most of our projects occur in high-tech machinery, process industry, automotive, semicon and the healthtech industry.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.