ENGINE SENSOR AND ACTUATOR SPECIALIST - DAF
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
We are looking for an ambitious Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist with profound mechatronic knowledge of engine and after treatment domain. Together with the different system owners and our Control System Architect you are detailing the requirements for our next generation of sensors and actuators. This is the starting for your joint development together with a supplier which finally ends with a release of your component to production.
As Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Definition and management of sensor/actuator requirements throughout the development cycle and release to production (SOP)
- Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
- Creation of development deliverables according to Product Creation Process (PCP)
- Alignment with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
- Prepare system documentation for release to Manufacturing and After Sales
- Analysis of issues that are reported from the field and taking corrective actions
- Support of other component owners with input on integrated sensors and actuators
| What do we expect from you?
Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology, 5+ years of experience in Embedded Systems development and knowledge of
- Sensing principles for gas flow, pressure temperature and particle concentration
- Electrical interfaces for sensors and actuators (analog, digital, CAN, LIN, SENT)
- Robust electronic component design for Heavy Duty engines (temperature,vibration, EMC) and industrialization
- Diagnostics protocol via CAN/LIN (UDS) and failure detection mechanism
- Development processes (SPICE/CMMI) and methods like Design For Six Sigma
- Proactive planning and organizing all work packages related to your components and monitoring progress during development
- Good in communicating and collaborating within simultaneous engineering groups with members having varying levels of expertise and skills
- Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +31 6 55 72 61 13