EMBEDDED SOFTWARE TESTER - PHILIPS
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
In this role you have the opportunity to
Shape and build the future of embedded platforms used for breast pumps within Mother and Child Care business in Philips!
As an Embedded Software Tester, you will lead and perform the element level verification activities of our next generation electrical breast pump product portfolio within Mother and Child Care.
We are looking for a thorough Embedded Software Tester with excellent Embedded Software Skills, as well as know-how to test embedded software or firmware in medical products. If this resonates with you, we might have the challenge you are looking for!
You are responsible for
- Designing, Developing, Documenting and Testing Embedded Software;
- Adhering to medical standards such as IEC 60601, IEC 62304, FDA, etc.;
- To participate in design reviews and to have a focus on code quality controls (both tools and inspection like reviews) with the developers and architects;
- Crafting a North-Star vision of how good verification practices (ISTQB) lead to best-in-class quality and efficiency;
- To implement Test Automation as part of the overarching Software Test Plan and to optimize throughput time and efficiency in testing;
- Being part of and teaming up with Verification Architects/Software Architects/System Architects to deliver best in class product!
- Driving functional excellence including continuous improvement of Verification activities by integrating testing activities with CI/CD pipelines for the project;
| What do we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of successful track record in Embedded Software Development and/or Embedded Software Testing.
- Experience in using various test equipment is highly desirable like Oscilloscopes, Source Meters, Differential Probes, Logic Analyzers etc.
- Experience working on ARM based Microcontrollers like STM32, Nordic, Texas Instruments, Cypress Semiconductors.
- Sound knowledge of peripheral drivers like I2C, SPI, UART, USB, GPIOs, BLE etc.
- Sound knowledge of Programming Languages C/C++/C#/Gherkins.
- Deep knowledge and experience in system engineering, system integration, developing testing instruments, test design and automation, verification strategy and design controls.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred – as such, we are looking for sound understanding of medical regulations and standards (e.g., FDA 820.x, IEC60601, IEC62304 etc.)
- Ability to work in a Challenging Environment and across different time zones;
- Fluently in speaking English; Mandarin Chinese is beneficial however not mandatory;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Robin van de Linde
Tel: +31 6 11 81 24 99