EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Do you like to solve challenging problems of “real time” so that the software responds to a well-defined time? Are you eager to work in an interactive environment between the technical aspects of low level, close to the material and those of the “high level”, in connection with the algorithms? Then, you should definitively join TMC Venture!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a Software Developer:
- You work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
- You design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
- You test the software through unit testing, automated integration factory testing and integration testing in real conditions on the industrial equipment.
- You are in charge of the documentation to facilitate flexibility in the team and to ease maintenance.
- You apply software development methodologies, frameworks and standards (e.g. IEC-62304 Medical Software).
- You fix bugs and update software versions to enable the continuous improvement of the user experience.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Science, or you have an equivalent degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar environment.
- You have a good knowledge of C, C++ and Linux environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (French and Dutch is a plus).
- An interest in embedded software (FPGA, VHDL) is a plus.
- Previous experience in Agile software development is an advantage.
- You are an active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- You describe yourself as a hands-on and proactive person.
- You are able to organize your work autonomously.
- You are fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84