EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGNER
TMC Electronics is looking for an embedded software designer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
TMC is looking for an embedded software designer who is experienced in programming microcontrollers and processors as part of an embedded system. You are working in a multidisciplinary team, working closely with system architects and hardware engineers. You are involved in the total V-cycle of the product development. From specification, writing of your code according to spec and testing your code on target. You work for different High Tech organizations in healthcare, lighting, automotive and in semiconductors.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have as a minimal good experience with object oriented programming, preferably in C++ and with related development environments.
- You have experience with C. Knowledge of a scripting language for example for testing purposes is a plus.
- You have been working in operation systems like Windows, Linux or RTOS.
- At least a bachelor degree in for example embedded systems or electronics.
- You have experience with the Agile way of working and / or the V-model.
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software.
- You are familiar with testing and test strategies both in simulation environments and on target.
- Experience with using various requirement management tools, bug tracking systems, automatic build and test environments and planning tools.
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration and testing of software and hardware.
- Nice to have: knowledge of medical product development.
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.