Within a project / product team, you will be required to define, design, validate and test electronic functions, mainly in the aerospace sector.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
You will work together in a research team that sets up the system architecture and testing procedures for new functionalities in power conditioning and distribution for a variety of industry partners going from public transport and personal vehicles to launchers and satellites
Being highly involved in every stage of the development, you are responsible to make sure that the new system will achieve the required level of integrity.
More specific, you:
- Perform electrical specifications and system studies
- Design analog and/or digital electronic circuits
- Use simulation software’s to validate circuits
- Participate to prototypes definition, design and tests
- Develop the documentation necessary for product industrialization
- Analyze and interpret test results
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or PhD in Engineering (Electrical, Electronical, Mechatronics or Electromechanical);
- Knowledge of discrete electronic (analog/digital) design
- Knowledge of power converters topologies (buck, boost, …)
- Knowledge of regulation loops, stability criterias and EMC aspects
- Knowledge of Microcap and Simetrix / Simplis simulators is a plus
- Speaking both English and (French or Dutch)
- Affinity with programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, relational SQL data bases)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 487 64 08 62