Do you want to work with the leading technologies? We are recruiting Data Architects to support our team in Madrid. Are you creative and proactive? Join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include Distributed Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Data Architect in our team you will be challenged with:
• Designing and/or building the data model and its complex processing infrastructure that meets the business’s requirements;
• Transforming large, complex data-sets into pragmatic, actionable insights;
• Leveraging data to identify, quantify and realize tangible business gain;
• Having the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and taking ownership of your work;
• Innovative ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
| What do we expect from you?
Perfectly fluent in Spanish, you have an MSc or PhD in software engineering, computer science, (theoretical) physics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background.
During your studies or through professional experience (minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required) you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing large-scale data model, processing and storage architectures;
- Broad knowledge of available Big Data technologies and able to discuss advantages and disadvantages of them;
- Strong technical skills regarding data(base) modeling, data warehousing and programming;
- Strong working knowledge of C, C++, C#, Matlab, Python, R, Java, Hadoop, Spark, Flink, API’s, SQL, and / or noSQL;
- Strong working knowledge of designing and implementing common BI applications, such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Splunk, SAP, SAS, or others;
- Knowledge of Agile methods is considered a plus;
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, stress resistance and a team player attitude. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.