CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST - NETHERLANDS
As a Cybersecurity Specialist with TMC, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology implementation’s projects for the Telco and Media industry.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
• Build, modify and customize the security infrastructure for various products linked with security needs
• Drive the integration of new security solutions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle; ensure security best practices are leveraged as new features are rolled out and expand the solution
• This includes security architecture, design/code reviews, threat modelling, security tools, penetration testing, incident response.
• Research, prototype, integrate security tools into the solution, including container security, static, dynamic, application scanning, third party vulnerability scanning, etc.
• Build automation and detection models to support identification of anomalous activity and response activities to mitigate insider and external threats at scale.
• Organise the documentation required for the deployments of the solution.
• Ensure new security technologies are mandatory for acceptance, so well qualified and tested;
•Participate in the system acceptance activities.
| What do we expect from you?
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Data Sciences or Electrical Engineering
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong technical presence
• Good knowledge of computer networks, Windows and Unix/Linux environments
• Knowledge of Cloud and Virtualization technologies.
• Deep understanding of security engineering and cyber resilience concepts
• 5+ years of recent experience in a security focused engineering role within a large scale, cloud company
• Experience in SaaS security models, cloud security architecture and cloud infrastructure
• Security certification like CEH, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, AWS security speciality or similar is preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates that demonstrate an understanding of cryptographic processes and their application for authentication and authorization
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Ton van den Berg
Business Manager Software, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 30 69 53 22