TMC is looking for a full-time Cybersecurity Architect to broaden our core competency within the area of Embedded Cybersecurity in the automotive environment. We are researching and designing new enterprise-wide features and technologies, as well as providing frameworks, processes and tools to help our clients in design processes.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Technology is advancing, connection mechanisms are growing, and consumers and hackers are becoming more sophisticated. This role will support the mission by helping to appropriately preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information, helping the business understand and balance risk against business needs, and acting as the organization’s mechanism to appropriately identify, select, maintain, and improve cybersecurity controls by using a risk-based approach coupled with continuous improvement.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and innovative problem-solving and validation skills.
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally and in writing to various audiences.
- Familiarity with emerging standards (e.g., ISO 21434) on automotive cybersecurity;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development.
- 1-3 years of experience learning or developing automotive electrical or electronic systems, components, or systems.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts in automotive / embedded systems domain.
- Programming experience (C/C++) and familiarity with in-vehicle network architecture, modules, and protocols (CAN etc.).
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Software Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of software has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.