CX/UX Designer - MONTRÉAL
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Design Engineering while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- Plan and conduct extensive user research, including interviews, persona development, customer journey mapping, contextual inquiry and task analysis.
- Help Journey Owners define both log and short-term vision for building delightful experiences by ensuring UX is tightly integrated into the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and deliver user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Champion a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Revise designs based on feedback from UX research, product analytics, peers and internal stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement and insight-driven design optimization.
- Collaborate with your peer CX/UX designers and UX leadership to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency across journeys, contributing to the growth of the team’s best practices, tools and processes.
- Be a change agent & Agile mindset promoter
- Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment
- Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas
| What do we expect from you?
- 5 or more years of CX/UX experience designing for mobile and desktop applications. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- A solid grasp of the end to end iterative UX product and service design process, including planning and conducting user research, persona development, journey mapping, heuristic analysis, content strategy, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices and design thinking approach to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with other teams and project stakeholders to balance the right decisions for the product with the right decisions for the users.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars :
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579