In the position of commissioning engineer you will assemble / modify / test equipment anywhere in the world. You will lead a small team of specialists (both internal and external staff) and guide them along with your customers for a good end result. You are able to handle both the demands and wishes of the customer and yourself to combine in such a way that everyone is satisfied with the result. You are a versatile technician. You are able to translate problems into improvements. Of course, as a commissioning engineer, you are willing to spend several months a year abroad.
The following tasks are expected:
- Undertake all preparatory work for the installation of equipment;
- Assembling and commissioning of the plant;
- Contact our customer site;
- Leading colleagues and local staff;
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- Bachelor level (Electro-Mechanical) or equivalent level, acquired extensive experience;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics;
- Knowledge of control technology and PLC programming;
- Experience abroad;
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of the English language;
- Team player with flexible attitude and able to work under pressure.
We offer excellent contractual arragements based on employeneurship in the businessmodel of TMC.
TMC Field Service is an innovative engineering and consultancy company that operates in complex international environments. Our Employeneurs work on challenging projects for which both personal and technical skills are essential. Together with our partners we make sure that projects are built, commissioned and serviced, in time, within budget and to the customers’ requirements. A TMC Field Service Employeneur is internationally focused, well organized and extremely flexible and creative in solving demanding problems. Our areas of expertise include complete Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Management, Commissioning and Field Service.