BIG DATA ENGINEER
TMC Italy is looking for a Big Data Engineer based in Milan (Italy) to work on designing and maintaining products for analytics and data monitoring.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Starting from evaluating technology trends, you should facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experience. You will work in an international context, in a team of engineers with different skillset, interfacing stakeholders and with full responsibility on deliverables. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a M. Sc in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science and 2-4 years of experience in the Telco industry or in the Business Intelligence & Analytics domain. During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in, at least, 3 of the following fields:
- Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Kudu
- Proficiency in software development using Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Angular
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Experience with Cloudera
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive, and Impala
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Knowledge of Linux, bash, versioning and automation tools
- Knowledge of Agile methodology would be an advantage
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The digital era is not only changing companies, it is reshaping our world. Working with the colleagues of TMC Data Science Business Cell, you will help companies in meeting the challenge of insights creation by developing tools and methodologies to gather and analyze large volumes of data through advanced analytics and disruptive technologies.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.