Are you eager to design, create, develop and manage complex automated systems in various environments? Do you want to define and validate the general architecture of a machine or a production line?
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Our automation engineers work in the automotive, energy, food, beverage and pharmaceutical fields. They take care of the installation of the system functions and are responsible of the equipment’s design as well as the follow-up of the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment in accordance with the specifications but also of the optimization, upgrades and systems operational continuity.
In this way, you:
- Define and execute the engineering tests and the validation of the equipment
- Are in charge of the maintenance of existing procedures and the development of new ones
- Give input to the engineering/maintenance department regarding the integration of such systems in bigger projects.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. or a PhD in engineering
- You have a good experience in HMI and PLC systems (ex: Siemens S7 batch, WinCC, TIA Portal, Wonderware Archestra, Delta V, Rockwell, …)
- You already worked on machine/process automation (ex: E&I, EN60204, Systems calibration, VFD, …)
- You have a good knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software and networks
- (ex: Profibus, Modbus, Profinet, Ethernet, OPC, …)
- You are able to work independently and as a teamplayer
- You speak English and (Dutch and/or French)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84