AUTOMATION & CONTROL ENGINEER
TMC is looking for talented engineers with automation & control background based in Milano/Varese to work on automation and PLC SW design.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Automation & Control Engineer is responsible for leading the detailed hardware and software design of process automation control system projects, as well as, defining architecture requirements, developing detailed software design specifications, programming PLC and SCADA applications, configuring client-server applications, configuring historian databases, tuning control loops, providing control system startup services, troubleshooting existing control systems.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master degree in Automation or Electronic Engineering;
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years in automation & controls design applications;
- Experience with electric drives, control systems, design engineering, PLC programming (ST - Structured Text Language);
- Comprehensive understanding of IEC 61131;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and various needs simultaneously from start to completion;
- Self-motivated and self-starter requiring minimum supervision;
- Proven team player.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.