As an Android Developer, based in Italy, Milan area, you work on several challenging projects, where the technology and the innovation play a crucial role.s
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Job description:
As an Android Developer, based in Italy, Milan area, you work on several challenging projects, where the technology and the innovation play a crucial role. You operate in a growing multi-cultural and multidisciplinary team, where you can improve your technical competences and soft skills as well. You are involved in a leading company for electronics development. You use your knowledge to contribute to the projects success and to meet the deadlines. You are responsible for Android applications Development and Testing. You work closely with other functional groups (such as project managers, software and firmware engineers) following the software and firmware development; you work with the customer for designing their requirements and take active role in design review.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a M. Sc or PhD in Computer Engineering (or similar) and at least 3 years of experience in software and mobile applications development and testing. During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in the following fields:
- Programming Languages: Java
- Demonstrable coding skills using Android SDK and Android Studio
- Experience with Web Services (e.g. REST)
- Debugging and Versioning Tools experience
- Experience with Unit Testing activities
- Fluent English both written and spoken
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.