MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
TMC is looking for new employeneurs to strengthen his mechanical design engineering cell. Our mechanical designer works together and will be involved in many projects. These specific involvement asks TMC to look for candidate with great adaptabilities to new projects, responsible and willing to go one step further in their career by joining us.
Fatti sentire.Canditati ora
| Your challenges?
As a mechanical design engineer within TMC, you will take part to many projects on various aspects such as:
- Specification and design of the precision parts for different (sub)systems;
- Precision mechanical design principles;
- Qualification of the design and contributing to the test setup;
- Design of test equipment;
- Technical product documentation and design by taking into account manufacturing and field service restrictions
- It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
| What do we expect from you?
TMC is looking for an employeneur with the following competencies :
- Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar by experience;
- Experience in the automotive or railways sector is an asset ;
- Very good knowledge of one of the following tools : CATIA V5/Solidworks/Creo;
- Experience from concept phase until design phase;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Documentation and methodology minded;
- You are a team player, communicative mentality;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, English is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.