CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
As a Control System Engineer, based in Central Regions of Italy, you work on several Research&Development projects, where the technology and the innovation play a crucial role. You operate in a multi-cultural and multi-discipline team, where you can improve your technical competences and soft skills as well.
You are involved for projects in a leading company for electronic products development. You use your knowledge to contribute to the projects success and to meet the deadlines. You develop and modify control algorithm using model based design approach. You are encouraged to engage your curiosity and creativity; you work closely with other functional groups (such as project managers, hardware, firmware and mechanical engineers) following the whole development; you work with the customer for designing their requirements and take active role in design review.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a M. Sc (better a Ph.D) in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering (or similar) and at least 1 years of experience in electronic control design in automotive or durable goods fields.
During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in the following fields:
- Optimal control and identification techniques
- PID technique control design
- Ability to read schematics
- Knowledge of the main issues related to programming in C language for production code
- Use of Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Automated code generation through appropriate tools, such as Matlab Coder
- National Instruments Platform (PXI, DAQ) and Languages
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You are a team player, but you can act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved, and problem solving is your attitude. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. You have a good knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Salary based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
Luca de Boni
TMC Italy SRA