Test Automation Engineer
Do you like to be challenged in your job? Do you prefer to work on complex, high-tech solutions? And do you have experience in test automation? Then you might be our new colleague! We are currently looking for multiple Test Automation Engineers.
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| Your challenges?
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test automation strategies, development of test frameworks and creating automated tests within the test framework. You are active in a team that drives technological progress. You have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages.
You are a great team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You are pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial, and you take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education. During this period or through professional experience you have gained expertise in the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Advanced Level;
- Experience in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective;
- At least 3 years’ experience in specification and execution of automated testing in an embedded or High-Tech environment;
- Familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably in CI/CD and BDD environments;
- Proven experience on different test levels (such as Unit Testing and System Testing);
- You know test automation test tools like Selenium, Cucumber, SOAPUI;
- Programming experience in languages such as Python or C#;
- Supporting tools like Microfocus ALM/Quality Center, qTest are familiar for you;
- Preferably you have worked in business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- We expect a result driven attitude and good communication skills (in English and Dutch).
| What does our business cell have to offer?
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing and integration in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out the best in you.
TMC T&I is an enthusiastic, educated, dynamic group of professionals. Our employeneurs work on challenging projects and stay up to date on their technical expertise. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other and stay connected.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.