Project Manager Nanotechnology
As senior project manager at TMC Nanotechnology, you will be main responsible for the smooth execution of project at our customers. Do you feel comfortable in a high-tech systems environment? Are you familiar with project management methodologies and know how to deliver high quality results? Then we are looking for you.
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| Your challenges?
As a (Senior) project manager at TMC Nanotechnology you apply your expertise and people management skills to deliver high-tech innovation projects. Handling different stakeholders and their interest therefore is a second nature to you, which enables you maintain the project within scope, budget and timing.
- You are responsible for the overall project plan, design of the project and responsible for the initiation until implementation of the project plan
- You set up the planning and alignment for deliverables, budgets, resources and timeline
- You take care of the coordination and collaboration between different stakeholders
- You understand the technical challenges within the development project
- You can motivate your team members and lead them with your positivism and enthusiasm
| What do we expect from you?
Our ideal candidate wants to have a significant impact in his work. Your experience in an industrial environment makes you an expert in managing and translating requirements and needs into innovative solutions at our customers. Besides your technical understanding of the system, you are also able to mediate between the various stakeholder and achieve alignment among them.
During your earlier work experience, you have been involved in equipment or process development projects within an industrial development and engineering environment. Our projects can be related but are not limited to semiconductor production process, printing, flexible electronics, coating, lamination and similar challenges.
Our requirements to a profile are:
- Bachelor or Master in Nanotechnology, (applied) Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or a similar study;
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in a high-tech systems or semiconductor industry;
- An additional 3-5 years of proven project management experience;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as IMPA, PMP, Prince2
- Knowledge of product development methodology or statistical techniques (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, DOE);
- You understand the challenges related the project management on a TRL 4 and higher
- Excellent communicative skills in English (Dutch is highly desirable);
- Stress resistant, team player and strong communicator;
- Entrepreneurial spirit; informal leadership; organizational talent;
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. For example, you can make clothing that is impossible to stain or you can make a road that can repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market can be improved using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the semiconductor industry, it won’t be long before it is used in practically every other industry too.
Our diverse team of Employeneurs at TMC Nanotechnology are focusing on the nano- to micrometer size scale and they believe that their expertise will change the world. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, design to research and development up to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied technical assignments that require high-level expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TMC est-elle une entreprise qui pourrait vous convenir? Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Nanotechnology, Netherlands
Tél. : +31 (0)6 54 93 80 45