DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER AUTOMOTIVE
Do you have a passion for the automotive sector? You want to be part of a R&D environment, working on high-end and complex systems? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| Your challenges?
As a Development Engineer in the design and development department, you develop transmission components and subsystems such as gears, shafts, housings and differentials, together with your fellow engineers. You collaborate with designers, suppliers and the test lab in order to work out technical solutions based on available information from calculations, simulations and tests.
As a Development Engineer, you can balance the technical solutions with various aspects such as risk, feasibility, timing and cost. You will discuss and drive resolution with the management, customer or supplier to obtain the most optimal solutions.
Once production is started, you keep in contact with the production team to ensure continuous improvement of our products.
Your project-specific tasks include: Development of a concept into a production-ready product meeting the technical requirements including o requirement definitions and risk analysis o analysis and test definition, follow-up, analysis and reporting o feasibility alignment with quality, assembly and manufacturing o supplier and customer discussions o issue resolution o optimizations for cost, robustness, etc.
| What do we expect from you?
• Msc Engineering background (Electromechanics, Mechatronics,… or related)
• Highly developed analytic and problem-solving skills and a critical mindset.
• Prior experience in development engineering is a plus.
• You are fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch and/or Spanish is a plus.
• Dynamic personality, coordinator, team player.
• Structured worker who can work independently.
• Professional and clear communicator.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
• You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
• We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TMC est-elle une entreprise qui pourrait vous convenir? Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.
Feel Free to Contact
Lauren Van Den Berghe
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tél. : 0471118415