CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER (Automotive)
Do you like to work on control systems in the automotive sector? Do you like to be involved in the development and validation of mechatronic products? Do you believe that personal development is still important? TMC is the right company for you!
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| YOUR CHALLENGES:
- Develop and validate mechatronic control systems
- Build plant models to development control algorithms
- Model-based programming
- Participate in new product creation projects
- Manage/meet targets for demonstrations of system performance
- Interact with customers for requirements, interfaces and development progress
- Work closely with Program Management to meet project targets
| What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree in Electromechanical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (specialization in mechatronics or control theory is a plus)
- Relevant experience in developing control algorithms
- Good knowledge of Simulink model-based software
- Knowledge of functional safety norms
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Responsible, problem solving mindset, organized, great interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills in English
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TMC est-elle une entreprise qui pourrait vous convenir? Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.
Feel Free to Contact
Lauren Van Den Berghe
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tél. : 0471118415