AGILE CONSULTANT copy
Als Agile Consultant bij TMC werk je aan diverse, uitdagende projecten in de kern van de High Tech, Healthcare of Automotive industrie. Door het werken in dynamische, multidisciplinaire teams, ontwikkel je zowel je technische kennis als je softskills.
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
You know everything about frameworks like Scrum, SAFe and LeSS and use this knowledge for implementing, improving or optimizing an Agile way of working. As a TMC'er, you are able to act as an independent critical adviser. Our clients expect and appreciate this attitude. With input from you as an Agile Consultant they can implement complex change projects.
You look at organisations from both the human and the process perspective. You like complex challenges and you have the ambition to transfer your knowledge and experience to our customer teams. In our extensive network of clients, at C-level, management level and team level you will be their Agile Consultant for strategic solutions. Do you want to share your Agile craftsmanship, solve problems, help customers and develop more best practices? If so, you are the person we need!
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for somebody who has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical discipline with several years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or related position in (software) development teams in scale agile environments.
You are a great teammate, but you can also act independently and show leadership in your projects. You are pragmatic and result driven. You take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your B.Sc or M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise related to the following topics:
- Minimum 5 years experience using Agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban), 7 years experience is preferred
- At least 8 years in a technical software development environment or with IT Project Management
- Working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for one or more Teams
- Skills as a current or previous software engineer or tester
- Knowledge of the software engineering lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and all things around it
- Coaching and leadership experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Analyse and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues, and make priority decisions
- Consult or provide “how-to”, “Best practice”, and process recommendations
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics
- We expect you to have a result driven attitude and great interpersonal skills
- You can communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders up to board level, both technical and non-technical
- It is nice to have a good experience in giving trainings and leading workshops
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realisation of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert centre for its clients to help them be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists. Our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and training courses designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
TMC Agile Business Development is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of Agile, scrum and application life cycle management in eg the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domains. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training, Employeneurs will develop their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organised pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We provide equal opportunities for all and celebrate diversity.
TMC est-elle une entreprise qui pourrait vous convenir? Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.
Feel Free to Contact
Teun van Hoesel
Business manager Test & Integration | Agile, Netherlands
Tél. : +31 (0)6 22 45 75 39