PIZZA SESSION – WHAT DOES AN EQUIPMENT ENGINEER DO @ ASML?
TMC Physics would like to invite you to a pizza session that is being presented by Marijn Zandvliet, employeneur of TMC Physics.
What does an Equipment Engineer do @ ASML?
In this pizza session Marijn will give you the insights of an Equipment Engineer @ ASML:
• Brief Introduction about herself and her experience within ASML
• Equipment Engineer: responsibilities and activities
• Some project examples:
- XLD (eXtreme Long Down): Reduce the Cycle time of a Position Module swap;
- MTBI (Realibility, Availability): Impact and effort business case: go /no go;
- NPI (New Product Information): Upgrades on existing platforms, how to integrate them.
When: Thursday May 1, 2014
Where: TMC Eindhoven
Time: 18.00h – 21.00h
Are you interested in joining this pizza session?
Send an email to Samantha Verhoef and find out about the possibilities.