PIZZA SESSION: ULTRA-D THE NEXT STEP IN EXPERIENCING 3D
Do you want to know how your future 3D TV/ tablet/ ... will look like?
Ultra-D is about to revolutionize 3D digital displays with a much better 3D experience without the need for 3-D glasses.
Walther Roelen, founder and CEO of SeeCubic will address issues and answer questions related to 3D perception and the Ultra-D technology.
- What stimuli do/can we use for 3D visual perception?
- Why has stereopsis in the media become synonymous to 3D?
- How many people partially or totally miss stereoscopic vision (stereopsis)?
- What is motion-parallax, depth of focus, perspective, haze, object recognition etc?
- Which aspects also enable 2D (1 camera recordings) to Ultra-D content conversion.
- Real-time conversion of 2D to Ultra-D content and its current challenges.
- The benefits and drawbacks of converting stereoscopic content to Ultra-D.
Seeing is believing. So an Ultra-D screen will be present to demonstrate the Ultra-D technology.
When: 6pm, Thursday 10 July.
Where: TMC, Flight Forum 107, Eindhoven
Are you interested in joining this pizza session?
Send an email to Roxanne Kantelberg and find out about the possibilities.