Pizza Session – Internship or Graduation in The Entrepreneurial Lab
Do you want to know what it is like to do an internship or graduation project in The Entrepreneurial Lab (TEL)?
Sign up for our pizza session and let us (interns) tell you how we experienced our time at TMC. We will tell you everything you want to know about subjects like:
- Our projects;
- What it is like to work in a project team;
- Our honest opinion on being an intern at TMC.
The session will be presented by:
- Marthijn Feddes (Fontys Eindhoven, electrical engineering), graduating on the Autonomous Drone Race project;
- Grard Nooijen (Fontys Eindhoven, mechanical engineering), intern on the Educational Modeling Prototype project;
- Koen Ruefli (Fontys Venlo, mechanical engineering), graduating on the Throwabot project.
When: Monday May 22nd 2017
Where: TMC Eindhoven, Flight Forum 107, 5657 DC Eindhoven
Presented by: Marthijn Feddes, Grard Nooijen and Koen Ruefli
What time: 18:00 start with hot pizza in the pub
Curious? Sign up now!