Supply Chain Engineer
Are you looking for a challenge in the Supply Chain domain, within a people centered organization? Then working within TMC Supply Chain Management as an Engineer is something for you!
Nos encantará saber de ti.Solicitar ahora
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
This role is an opportunity for a self-driven individual to utilize their technical, analytical, and project management skills on supply chain operations and strategy. Working as a Supply Chain Engineer for TMC means working as a technical consultant on various projects for our customers, while having a strong long-term relationship with TMC.
A Supply Chain Engineer will be equally comfortable working with cross-functional teams and using expertise to improve Supply Chain procedures. You will also be required to analyze data, identify significant trends, and adjust to meet the demand landscape.
As a Supply Chain Engineer, the activities are inherent in the role, such as:
- Supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (ordering measures, shortages, inventory, etc.).Analyzing the life cycle of how goods are moved from the planning stages to the end consumer.
- Analyze a vast amount of data, such as production schedules and production reconciliation reports.
- Translating data to ERP system
- Analyze underperforming areas in the chain which may be due to missed delivery times and routes, warehouse space constrictions, stocking program limitations, etc.
- Root cause analysis and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
- Troubleshooting for deliveries, goods receipt, quality notice and payments.
- Demand forecasts for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Leading supply chain related projects as project lead.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in Supply Chain such as inventory tracking, product planning, or other business operations related positions.
- Proven track record of project management, organization, analytical supply/demand analysis.
- Comfortable with making decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Proven process improvement skills with a natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in SAP and/or other Planning/ERP system.
- Knowledge of the principles of statistics and experience performing statistical analysis in a business environment.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal & written.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
¿Es TMC perfecta para ti? Nos encantará saber de ti.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 20 73 68 73