QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MADRID
Are you opened to new and exciting challenges? TMC is looking for QA Automation Engineers to join our Team in Madrid. Be part of our team whose culture celebrates collaboration, learning, constructive debate, innovation and creativity. Would you like to know more?
Nos encantará saber de ti.Solicitar ahora
| Your challenges?
We are currently seeking flexible and fast-thinking QA Automation Engineers.
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include Retail, TELCO, Energy, IOT Distributed Systems, Mobility and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a QA Automation Engineer in our team you will be challenged with:
- We want to ensure the quality of our products, counting on people in our team who strive for excellence.
- To facilitate the work and make it as fast as possible, we are always working with the latest technology, and we are looking for someone who likes to learn and innovate on a daily basis.
- Our QA teams start working as soon as the project is created, because we believe this is the key to success.
- We are fans of continuous integration, we would like to run our tests when a change is committed. Consequently, we are interested in automating all processes to achieve this.
- Having the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and taking ownership of your work.
- Managing innovative ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining use cases from requirements given
- Developing test cases
- Creating QA continuous integration environment
- Automatizing tests for testing the products
- Building environment for tests
- Creating Test Plans with the test cases developed
| What do we expect from you?
Perfectly fluent in Spanish, you have a BSc. or MSc. in software engineering, computer science, (theoretical) physics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background. Degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or related field required.
During your studies or through professional experience (at least 2 years of experience as QA Engineer, and At least 1 year of experience with any programming language) you have gained expertise in the following topics:
- High Python knowledges level or another programming language, like Java.
- Frontend experience with Selenium (or Appium)
- We appreciate backend experience with python libraries (REST and SOAP)
- High automation test level
- Linux and bash scripting experience
- BDD knowledges (behave, cucumber, etc.)
- DevOps tools (Vagrant, Ansible, Dockers, Kubernetes, Virtualenv)
- Continuous integration experience
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¿Es TMC perfecta para ti? Nos encantará saber de ti.
Feel Free to Contact
María Cubillo Esteban
Business Manager, Spain
Tel: +34 686 55 88 72