XILINX FPGA ENGINEER
TMC Electronics is looking for a FPGA engineer with knowledge of multiple Xilinx platforms to support our client's team working on state-of-the-art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals. Our clients are a mix of different high-tech organizations in medical, automotive, consumer and semiconductor industries. Take this opportunity and become a member of our unique Employeneurship model which will give your career a boost.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As FPGA engineer you are experienced in designing Xilinx FPGAs using VHDL. You will be working in R&D environments where you collect requirements and make the specification and design of FPGAs. You also test and verify your design. Relevant experience with Xilinx platforms and related tools would be necessary. You like to work for different high-tech organizations in medical, automotive, consumer and semiconductor industry.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electronics or computer science;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience (we are not looking for a starter);
- Experience with VHDL;
- Experience with multiple Xilinx platforms, and hence the Vivado toolchain;
- Experience with Verilog and/or System Verilog;
- Experience with MicroBlaze Soft Processor Core - Xilinx
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration of firmware, software and hardware;
- Experience in medical, automotive, consumer or semiconductor industry is a plus;
- A curious and connecting attitude;
- Good communication and writing skills in English; Dutch is a nice to have.
| What does our TMC Electronics have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of around 70 absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Our expertise is focused around FPGA development and board design, besides this, we also cover embedded software and ASIC design (analog and digital) expertise, and this at all levels. The starting designer with a couple of years’ experience feels at home, as well as the expert architect, project leader and all team members at various levels in their career.
You can be a specialist, a generalist, or a master of all with roles such as FPGA designer, all-round board designer and integrator for example.
Your ambition is our goal!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 81 12 83