WATER PROJECT ENGINEER
Do you have a passion for the energy sector? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a water project engineer:
- Be a player throughout the execution of our marine infrastructure projects.
- Take the design lead in part of a large marine infrastructure project.
- Client-oriented and communicate with the client and external partners on the technical design.
- Dimension marine infrastructure projects following current Belgian and European standards, legislation, codes of practice and internal guidelines.
- Be a liaison between the different competence centers.
- Enhance an integrated design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved and you take the project from concept design through to completion.
- Responsible for the follow-up of progress, quality, and financial performance of the project.
- Take a role as a design engineer of the project and coordinate and coach our junior engineers and CAD designers.
- Follow up and verify the drafting work with the CAD designers.
- Develop your technical skills (SCIA Engineer, D-Sheet Piling, Ansys, Plaxis, …).
- Assist the tender manager in establishing attractive and innovative offers.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering with a Major in ‘Dredging and Off-Shore Engineering’ or ‘Construction Design’ or ‘Marine Engineering’.
- At least 5 years of relevant technical design experience.
- With experience in applying the relevant design codes and guidelines for the structural design and soil-structure interaction of marine infrastructures such as port infrastructure, quay walls, sheet piles, anchors, combi walls, or large civil infrastructure works.
- With extensive knowledge of current Belgian and European Design Standards, legislation, codes of practice (ISO, EC, NEN, EAU, SB250, SB260…)
- Good knowledge of contract management for public clients.
- Knowledge of standards for Building Consent (environmental permits) in Flanders (Belgium) is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch is essential and good knowledge of English or French is an important asset.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez