Do you have a passion for renewable energy, are you eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
By means of component tests, system tests and field tests, the Validation/Test Engineer validates new technologies, a new product, or a change to an existing product. He/She does this in close cooperation with a Validation Leader and the Test Bench Operations department. In this cooperation, the Validation Engineer focuses on defining the technical content of the tests, mitigating content deviations during the tests, and analyzing and reporting the results.
In that way:
- You develop independent and accurate planning of your own work, including workload forecasting.
- You do a timely and accurate reporting of work status.
- You manage independently the stakeholders (e.g. pro-actively inform & agree deliverable timing changes with the Validation Leaders).
- You define independently the yearly objectives.
- You timely create, align and release test procedures, based on customer requirements, internal standards and project requirements.
- You execute the test or support the Test Bench Operations department in executing the test, and actively mitigate deviations to the test procedure.
- You timely create, align and release test reports, based on customer requirements, internal standards and project requirements. Reports include conclusions & improvement recommendations to the project team.
- You build and share knowledge and experience internally and externally in order to leverage
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. in electromechanical engineering or equal based on experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a testing environment or gearbox technology.
- You are able to select and handle sensors (e.g. vibration, temperature, pressure, strain).
- You can select and configure DAQ systems (e.g. IMC, NI).
- You are capable of processing measurement data by using software such as Matlab.
- You have the skills to design novel tests and data processing strategies.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a major plus.
- You are driven by results and work as a team player.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91