VALIDATION & QUALIFICATION ENGINEER
Are you a team player eager to reach the highest quality result for a product, a system or an equipment? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- As a Validation & Qualification Engineer, you are part of an enthusiastic team that is responsible for the validation and qualification of devices, processes or equipment of the pharmaceutical production environment.
- You draw up validation protocols, perform measurements and process the results into reports.
- You perform validations of new or existing devices in production or QC.
- You follow up the production processes, adjust preparation instructions and write validation reports.
- You ensure all systems, facilities, or equipment are properly installed and work in accordance with the expected results and strategies.
- You follow up CAPAs and complete them in a set time.
- You identify deviations and come up with creative solutions.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have an M.Sc. in Biosciences Engineering or in Chemistry.
- You have at least one year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have good knowledge of GMPs regulations.
- You are positive, pragmatic, and flexible.
- You can work independently and set priorities.
- You like varied work where you are often on the production site and not afraid of administrative work.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and/or Dutch. English is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84