Thermal System Engineer/Architect
Are you fascinated by heat, mechanical movement and flow? And are you practical with years of experience in thermal design and engineering? Read below.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
At TMC Physics, as a developer in the field of thermal engineering you will work on complex problems. From cooling of complex systems to the design of pipes, engines or chemical reactors you use your expertise, experience and feel for thermal problems to design and build next generation thermal management. You will find additional difficulty in systems that need to be thermally stable or that cannot sustain any vibration.
In every project you will find an interesting challenge!
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc or PhD degree in physics, mechanical engineering or similar with a solid understanding of thermal physics, flow and preferably also vibration
- Strong focus on engineering through experience, system engineering or architecture expertise preferred (including 5+ years in a thermal or system engineering role).
- Connection to the Netherlands (we are looking for a long term cooperation)
- Either already living here (pré) or some other connection, like having wanted to move here for a long time, family, within driving distance across the border etc.
- Strong knowledge of materials, CAD design and design for manufacture.
- Ability to have an overview of complex equipment
- Analytical analysis skills
- Feeling for thermal problems (i.e., you can estimate without simulation the ranges of certain thermal effects and identify key parameters). Back of the envelope calculations.
- Speaking Dutch
- Industrial experience in high-tech
- Feeling for vibrational issues (i.e. you can tell without simulation the level of impact on vibration of design changes). Back of the envelope calculations.
- Modeling (only as a support skill)
As an Employeneur, you connect well with others and contribute to finding the next project. You set your own direction and use the tools provide to grow and move forward in your life and career. You are entrepreneurial, proactive and go the extra mile for your team, both from TMC and at the customer.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation/vision and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 26 13 81