Test & Commissioning Engineer - CBTC Railway - USA
TMC North America is currently seeking applications from electrical/electronical engineers to enhance their experience regarding wireless communication systems to apply their technical expertise in Testing & Commissioning.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Test & Commissioning Engineer you will be in charge of developing various technical documents and engage in field commissioning tasks such as lead and witness functional performance testing and infrastructure inspections. A successful individual should be very familiar with the commissioning process and various mechanical, electronical and controls systems.
Here is a summary of your challenges :
- Perform wayside signalling system test activities including breakdown tests, operational and system level tests;
- Identify operational and technical problems and assist in practical solutions and improvements to system design when appropriate;
- Perform installation and testing of field modifications, this may be performed on "live" circuits and on new or existing equipment;
- Accurately complete test documentation and discrepancy reports with an attention to detail;
- Maintain location plans to reflect the "as installed or as tested" condition of locations under test;
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in testing train control systems;
- Experience with test equipment (voltage meters, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, digital multimeters and signal generators);
- Experience with rail transit signalling products and vital and non-vital circuit concepts;
- Experience interpreting signalling circuits and wiring diagrams for the purpose of installation, testing, and troubleshooting;
- Experience with field testing and installation of positive train control systems (PTC);
- Must be available to travel to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579